- I have been assigned a pay-grade. What does that mean?
- I have created a profile on White Panda. What should I do next?
- The Freelance Writing Jobs posted on White Panda are of different types. What do those types entail?
- What is the procedure for accepting Freelance Writing Jobs?
- What is my Freelance Writer Profile?
- Are there any penalties for failing to submit a Freelance Writing Job?
- What are the types of Freelance Writing Jobs available at White Panda?
- The Freelance Writing Job I have submitted has been sent back to me with a revision request? What is going on?
- Is my paygrade final? Or can it be upgraded?
- How many Freelance Writing Assignments can I take at a time?
- How can I view my balance?
- What kind of Freelance Writing jobs can I take at White Panda?
- I have created a profile on White Panda. How can I start ordering content?
- What content can I order from White Panda?
- What are these Job categories (Bronze, Silver, gold, platinum) and what do they entail?
- How are White Panda's freelance writers chosen?
- I am not satisfied with the content delivered. What should I do?
- What is the White Panda Writing Internship Programme?
- How long in the Writing Internship? What is the location of the Internship?
- Will I get a Certificate?
- Will I get a stipend at the end of the Writing Internship programme?
- Will I get access to any resources during the Writing Internship programme?
- How can I pay for my content? Do you accept payment through NEFT?
- Is the payment procedure safe?
- Is there an alternate way to make payments?
- If I make my payments in prior, what guarantee is there my order will be completed satisfactorily?
- How can I cancel the transaction?
- What is the procedure to pay for bulk orders?